Video Submission Guidelines for My Human "N" Me
Thank you for wanting to share with us your pet's experience with our products! We love our happy fans! If you are submitting a video for us to use on our websites, here are a few tips:
- If you are using your phone, horizontally-shot videos display better than videos which are filmed while holding the phone vertically.
- Our website supports youtube video or vimeo video. If you know how to convert your videos, great! Just send us the URL to the video. If not, send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will convert it for use on our websites. If your video is too large to attach via email, you can send a larger video file to us through the free site, https://www.wetransfer.com/
- For the best results, use a minimum video resolution of 720p.
- Please keep it clean. We will not post videos that contain profanity or indecent images.
- Please keep it safe. We will not post videos that show pets doing dangerous acts/tricks for treats, or being treated in cruel ways. We will report animal cruelty.
- If your video shows both humans "n" pets, please make sure all humans in your video gave consent for the video to be posted on our sites.
- Submission of a video means that you grant My Human "N" Me permission to post this video on our website and social media sites as promotion for our products. We thank you for this!